Monday, April 7, 2014

scattered

What a day, in a mostly good way. Even though it was one of those days where I needed coffee to make coffee. I woke up late, but we went to bad late. Jon and Joe were installing shutters, they managed to get the living room done, (it was only one window) and our bedroom.  They stopped when it hit 1:30 in the morning when we took Joe home. I spent the time entertaining the dog, reading and making dinner, oh and cleaning up the mess.
Today, as I was saying, what a day. We went on a small road trip to get out of the house and we made it to Indian Head, after stopping at Fort Washington. The day was almost perfect. The sun was out and it did get chilly. But the daffodils were out and the grass looked that bright green it get's when winter is finally over. I was loving that. We were driving through neighborhoods, everything seemed so tidy and almost perfect. The red brick houses with bright yellow forsythia and the green lawn. It makes feel like Easter morning and working out in the garden with my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment