Saturday, April 5, 2014

It's almost one in the morning so I'm not sure if this is my second blog of yesterday or the first of today's. I haven't gone to sleep yet so I'm going with option one. My freakout from this morning is embarrassing. I knew that it was a miscommunication about time. I don't remember her saying ten though. So it's a bit of my memory as well.

Good lord I am tired. But my husband and our friend Joe are installing shutters; I've been mainly taking care of the dog and cleaning two pairs of shutters. School has eaten up a lot of my time today and yesterday. Upstairs the saw or the drill is going and my dog cuddles with me on the couch. I hear tools and anticipate the sound of feet coming down the stairs. I'm starting to lose myself in my sleepiness fading in and out and my eyes still open but barely.

No comments:

Post a Comment