Monday, April 21, 2014

 I'm probably the only student who will be continuing this blog in addition to the one I started on Wordpress. It will keep me writing and should keep my mind active. Today is a long a day, it would be normally, okay who am I kidding, I usually end up in school earlier then I need to be. Just going in to fill some paper for a job isn't adding time just taking away time from something I would rather be  doing.  It's for a background check, so it shouldn't take that long. Once it's done I'll have to go back and do the other paper. That will probably happen sometime later in the week.
 What a busy day yesterday! I have to admit something, I really like Baltimore a lot. It's got an amazing vibe and it's artsy, more so then DC. The art scene seems to be unified and MICA isn't some wall flower like Corcoran any of the other art departments of Schools in DC. DC is not really artsy, I'm sure that half of it is from the forced gentrification of neighborhoods. Developers seeing dollar signs, all cartoon like, they jump in and ignore everything else. They remind me of the Christopher Llyod in Roger Rabbit, the guy who wanted to destroy toon town.


No comments:

Post a Comment