Friday, April 4, 2014

I'm tired. I'm cold. the second post.

I see why I go on social media sites, like Facebook looking at my husband as he is nose deep with his phone. I could bitch and moan about it but I'd sound like a 16 year old. He must pay attention to me at all times! But only when I want him too! (insert sarcasm) I think I've been hanging with my two cats for too long. Sometimes I do feel a disconnect, like I have to yell "Hey I'm still here." He feels it. I know because he tells me. I think I need to start speaking my mind.

I'm cold. And tired. My stomach is full of pickled vegetables and chicken. The take out boxes are stacked on top of each other like a jenga puzzle and I hear my soda fizzing. Pop pop pop like little pellets of freezing rain hitting the window.

Am I cut out for this? What? This. THIS.

I'm tired and entering that whiney territory were it all seems life or death, you have just entered melo- dramaticville. It's all in my head but I'm not feeling well. The smell of dinner is making nauseous, I can feel it in my throat and I feel like it's winter time.


No comments:

Post a Comment