Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Well the job interview is done; it was short but good. It's nothing big just working at the Corcoran Gallery gift shop only on weekends. It would be a job but nothing too substantial. I might be bringing home 100-150 but it's better then the goose eggs I'm currently bringing in. Money may not bring happiness but it brings security, it helps to pay the bills and keep the roof over my head and feed my dog. Personally I'm hoping I get the job I interviewed for last week, which is at Utrecht, glamorous I know.
Anyway. Yeah. My feet are up and the new shoes are off. The blisters are pulsating. This is done. My other paper is done. I should start my final sometime soon, but before that I need to do algebra. My feet are pulsing, and my dog is whining. It's a really heart wrenching sound ever. The kicker is he has his toys and I can hear him eating between whines. He's probably laying down too.

No comments:

Post a Comment