Saturday, April 12, 2014

Coming and or Going

So this morning I started to write about last night and I just finished. Now it's on to this one.
Today was another active, busy day. It was an actual busy day and not the kind that feels busy but nothing really happens or gets things done but an actual day that I was out of the house for. Philosophy class was the start of my day; that lead to an unpleasant ride home as I was swearing like a sailor because, you know, assholes on the road alert. I got really ragey and a little Hulk like, except for the green and the growing. I wanted to smash but just wind up screaming. I hate where Florida, P, and New York all sort of intersects around the Wendy's. It's aggravating enough without construction but add the factor in and I make a sailor blush. Jon, Hollie and myself ventured out a bit later, it was late enough that festival only cost five dollars to get in and late enough not to wait in line for food as well as being late enough that they ran out of Parasols. I wasn't the only one looking for the rice paper umbrella either. So a little hint for next year: stock more.
We were going to meet up with our other friends David and Bonnie, which we did briefly. Well I briefly did. Jon went with them to the Tidal Basin and Hollie and I went to the Festival then the Portrait Museum. I'm glad I didn't go to the Basin by the sounds of it, and I wish I got to the Festival earlier for the reasons stated above. I want a damn umbrella! I love them.
The Museum was awesome. We didn't get to do the whole thing but we saw what we went there for. Tomorrow we going to the Museum of the American Indian, Conservatory Air and Space Museum. We'll even try to hit the Jefferson Memorial.
Right now it's one in the morning, again, my belly is full of Thai and I'm sleepy. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment