Friday, April 11, 2014

Possibilities and Promises

I've been cleaning like a mad person. As I was wrote yesterday my friend Hollie is coming to visit today. She's currently on the last leg of a cross country trip that I am envious us, because it doesn't involve moving and having a loaded with stuff and two crying cats.
It's now the period of down time; however, I am thinking about finishing vacuuming I'm just waiting for a text about ETA. I need to finish this blogpost before she arrives. My place looks a thousand times better, and for that I am happy.
It's short and sweet today, at least for now. I'm going to be a bit busy living life this weekend. Hollie is a reader and writer so she'll understand if I decide to blog. I'm looking forward to this weekend with it's possibilities and promises of fun and reunions.

No comments:

Post a Comment